Sunday 3 May 2009

Blog & Roll: Desire to Inspire

I know I didn't really put up a Blog & Roll post last week, but since I linked other stuff, I think I can be forgiven. Anyway, I've concluded that the best approach to Blog & Roll is to try to put it up at least once a week without setting any particular day for it to appear. This allows me greater freedom to feature blogs without actually the whole thing turning into a chore.

Anyway, this week's blog du jour is Desire to Inspire. If you've ever read an expensive interior design magazine and wished your home could at least bear even a remote resemblance to the gorgeous houses found inside, the feast your eyes on this blog: it's bound to make you feel that way, but amplified a hundredfold.

Click on the post title to visit and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment