Saturday 27 March 2010

Does Anybody Know What We Are Looking For?

More daily notes from my pupillage.  How is your's going?

D45 (15th March): Short call today. 'Twas supposed to be a happy occassion but the whole world decided to screw me today.

D46: My friend told me everyday at 6 o'clock I turn into a creature she doesn't want to talk to.

D47: Finally, some good news! My play is on its way to staging at The Platform@KLPAC, 5th April. Come!

D48: Illegal parking touts: parasitic scum of the city.

D49: He dropped the bomb at 7 and I felt my heart sink

D49A (Sun 17th): There's just no pleasing some people.

D50: Sayonara Yasu!

D51: Don't try to change anyone other than yourself.

D52: If you ask me, we should cull some of these impatient douches off the roads.

D53: I saw Bae Yoon Joon today.

D54: I think I'll try defying gravity...someday. ;-) SKMC

0 comments:

Post a Comment