Saturday 10 April 2010

I'm Easy Come, Easy Go, Little High, Little Low

More musings on the road to being called to the Bar, March 29th to April 9th.

D55 (29th March): Why must the courts be soooo anal?!

D56: Sometimes I wonder why we have a "Constitution" at all.

D57: Dear Older Generation, thank you for destroying my planet, ruining my country and parenting all these jerks around me. RESPECT yo!

D58: Another new pupil.

D59: I think that sometimes, it's best not to think at all.

D60 (5th April): My play got performed today! Thank you to all who helped out and to those who came.

D61: Watch your step. It's a minefield out there.

D62: Rooftops are good for dreaming on, and apparently restaurants, gyms, theatres and clubs too.

D63: "It's all about the money."

D64: Reckless restlessness redux.

0 comments:

Post a Comment