Saturday 24 April 2010

Scaramouche! Scaramouche! Will You Do The Fandango?

Friends are becoming increasingly hard to contact, let alone meet up with. I call them at 9 in the evening and they whisper back, "Sorry, I'm in a meeting. Call you back. Bye." More and more of them are working late nights and weekends. Office politics in some firms (not mine, thank God) is becoming unbearable for some.

Then today I found out some guy who did a viral video on YouTube now has his own Cartoon Network series. Life clearly is not fair. I should just quit my job and try to do that. In the meantime, more notes from my slavery, I mean my pupillage, 12th to 23rd April.

D61 (12th April): You know what I hate most about my job? The Federal Highway.

D62: Legal Aid Orientation, then 17 durians at Sentul.

D63: My first mention at the Industrial Court was...a bit of a let-down, really.

D64: Q: If A fraudulent doctor is are called a 'quack', what is a fraudulent lawyer called? A: A lawyer.

D65: Another Friday night in the office feeling alienated. C'est la vie, eh?

D65A (Sat 17th April): I'll dance to the tune my own trumpet, thank you very much.

D66: I took Panadol for my migraine but there aren't any pills for Monday Blues.

D67: Today was a productive day. So why do I feel so crappy at the end of it?

D68: Work kills but litigation murders.

D69: "Destiny is a demoness." Ramli Ibrahim, my hat goes off to you. You should have got a Datukship years ago.

D70: I'm tired of hearing the words "I'm tired".

2 comments:

GJ said...

Lol @ D62! Hahaha...

Joshy C said...

Figuratively speaking, of course.

Post a Comment