Friday 1 July 2011

The Last Platform of 2011

Hello People,
So we all know things seem pretty scary right now in our neck of the woods. Not the I'm-not-leaving-my-room kind of scary, more like...I-cannot-believe-how-absurd-and-stupid-this-is kind of scary, y'know?

Anyway, if you want to be un-scared, that is, if you want to do something that makes you go, "Hey, it's not all bad in this yellow-phobic country, there's hope!", then I suggest you come share the love with me this Monday evening at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre.

I'm emceeing the last of klpac's Platform showcases for 2011. The Platform is an open mic night for theatre where new writers, directors and actors come strut their shinny new stuff, and if that's not enticing enough, I'm directing a short play and one of my short plays is being staged. Not only that, we have a full slate of 7 (yes SEVEN) new pieces for your viewing pleasure.

Date: 4th July 2011 Monday
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: indicine, Level 2 of klpac, Sentul Park.
Price: FREE

No kidding guys, it's free, just show up at the door! Now, why would you choose being stuck in a jam and cursing yourself to a FREE show where you can watch seven great plays and support new talent in the performing arts?

See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment