Friday 27 March 2009

Blog & Roll Friday: Bent Objects

I don't know how long I can keep up this 'Blog & Roll Friday' thing, might have to be called Blog & Roll Alternate Friday soon. Obviously, it's not a lack of blogs that the problem (we all know there are millions), but rather because I would only feature blogs which I truly enjoy and/or admire, and many of those would probably be known to most of you already anyway, so showcasing those would defeat the 'sharing' aspect of 'Blog & Roll'.

Anyway, this week's star is Bent Objects, where wires are twisted and arranged along with household items to create, well, bent objects. I know it sounds nonsensical but it's better seen than explained, trust me. All of the end results are funny or clever, and most are both.

Click on the title post and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment