Wednesday 9 June 2010

indicinelive! Episode 2


I watched the first episode of indicinelive! at KLPAC last April 13th and had the time of my life! indicinelive! is a high-energy collection of live short comedy skits presented one after another, and  the writing team's fearless and blindingly humourous take on modern Malaysian life sent me laughing till I literally cried; if you've never watched live theatre before, this would be an excellent, light-hearted introduction.

Episode 2 will be playing July 21st - 25th and if the skits are as good as those in Episode 1, then trust me when I say it will be money well spent. Admittedly, I know half the cast/crew/writing team, so this little advert may be seen as a bit of a plug-in, but really, if you don't laugh at the show, come see me and I'll recommend a therapist.

Tickets are already on sale at RM23 flat. You can buy them at KLPAC's box office in Sentul (or call 03 4047 9000), The Actor's Studio Lot 10 Rooftop box office (or call 03 4242 2009/03 4243 2009) or at Axcess Ticketing Booths (Jalan Semangat PJ, One Utama or Alamanda Putrajaya) or at www.klpac.org.

"Real life, fun sized!"

Do yourself/your mum/dad/better half/sibling/BFF/boss/trainer/postman a favour: buy tickets for the show and get a healthy dose of heart-healing, stress-busting laughter. See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment