Friday 13 February 2009

Update

There has been a lot happening in the past few days since I posted: devastating bush fires in Australia, and a constitutional crisis of sorts in Perak, amongst other things. On a personal level I have done a lot of thinking about a lot of things, and they not been easy things to think about.

So why aren't I publishing anything? Patience people. I have actually been writing a lot; I've either just not finished the pieces or found the finished ones unsuitable for publishing for one reason or another. I've also been figuring out what links to put on the blog, as well as how to organise them, so I beg your indulgence.

By tonight or tomorrow at the latest, you'll see something meaty here.

In the meantime, please do read this: "Perak, A Constitutional Crisis" by human rights lawyer, Mr. Malik Imtiaz Sarwar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment